Tuesday, October 27, 2009

What a Crash : DAILY TRADERS POUNCE

wauve what a crash...

two days ago i have sold all my stocks...only 20% of the amount is leftout...plain lucky.

As a daily trader I prefer taking out all at times as I cannot continue with huge losses and wait for them to comeup after a long gap. October has been so frustrating to me becuase market has been doing good...but Im in losses.

So thats the time we have to do something different...GETOUTOF all those stupid stocks immediately (no sentiments on stocks) and make your new LIST...It gives you a chance to re-enter with all your money, though you book some loss at that point of selling.

Thats what I have done 2 days ago. I WAS NOT GUESSING ANY CRASH of this sort. NOT AT ALL.

Accepting that minor loss is NOT an easy thing for 90% of the investors...thats the key:):):) esp. for daily traders. I did this n number times and I go full swing nexttime ...by not giving enough days gap. Let me give an example.

for say...you have 2 lakhs invested and you are getting around 20 thousand loss and you feel like that it is going to more...get out of it right away...and choose a better stock which is showing some momentum at that point of time...rather than waiting for that 20 thousand rupees to coverup in an year. Im saying like this so easily...but who would book 20 thousand loss...90% of salaried guys wont... But I do. I have learnt through years. Waiting is so boring in stock market.

GUYS keep collecting in small quantities now...every stock is cheap now. Shhhhh...pick ALOK, ROLTA & YES BANK atleast :):)

No comments:

Followers