Thursday, October 22, 2009

THE FOUNTAINHEAD

I Always regret...why none of my friends & elders had ever suggested me to read the novel "The FountainHead", when I was going to school. Why it happened to me only a few years ago.

What a book...!!! What a person she was !!!...been to USA on a visitor visa at a very young age and stayed there forever till death. Look at the confidence when someone says ..."I dont care about the people who dont get the actual meaning of my writings (in fountainhead), they are not my concern".

How much she struggled to be what she wanted to be...she took almost 10 years to complete ATLAS SHRUGGED (her second greatest book and the best book of all), its been 50 yrs and this book is still breaking records.

How can a woman know more than what a man knew about himself and feel about Man's capability and brilliance ...more than what a man does !!! ...in this respect I guess she is the only woman of that kind ever existed in this universe !!!

She is one such personality for whom I regret that she is no more now...

No comments:

Followers